And the beat goes on





The beat goes on, the beat goes on
Drums keep pounding a rhythm to the brain
La de da de de, la de da de da
The grocery store's the super mart, uh huh
Little girls still break their hearts, uh huh
And men still keep on marching off to war
Electrically they keep a baseball score




The first issue of MP has been completed and out for a while now. So what has the design ninja been up to? Life. I am in the midst of trying to potty train my stubborn little dude who is two. My little chicky is growing up so fast...she can now ride her bike without training wheels! She will also be attending kindergarten this fall! Crazy.

I have been in desperate need of updating my office. Which I can actually say is now complete! Wahoo to organization and little cardboard boxes from IKEA. I will be photographing a local half marathon in about 3 weeks. I have been working on a couple of books, which I must say I am now addicted to Blurb. Most of all, I am eagerly awaiting the chance to work on the next issue of MP and see it soar to "high heights" (gotta love Dr. Seuss)!

So tell me, what have you been up to lately?

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment