waiting for a chance to shine


A chance encounter with some lovely ladies from the fPOE team and voila, I am in the midst of designing an awesome magazine! I am really impressed that we have managed to come together despite being in several time zones.

Bonjour! I am Ashleigh and although I hold a degree in Resource Biology, I am somewhat considered a design ninja. I like to slay MS Publisher whenever I get the chance whether it is making cards or newsletters or even a magazine. I am especially enjoying working on this magazine and the process of putting it all together. I have wanted to make a magazine but had no clue on where to start. I so happened upon Katie's thread calling for anyone interested in making a magazine. I immediately thought "hell yeah!"


And so here we are, about to launch our first issue! I like the uncluttered and "clean" look that is emerging. Lots of great artists and beautiful photographs to view and read about. I am also impressed and honored to be working with some very talented ladies. Like my photograph, we are waiting for our chance to shine!


Bien a toi,

Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment